About the Private Bin Club
The Private Bin Club was formed in 1961 by the late Murray Tyrrell to provide members with access to exclusive small production wines from our premium Hunter Valley vineyards. Today, our Private Bin wines remain true to Murray’s vision; producing only small quantities from our premium Hunter Valley vineyards when vintage allows. Six of these blocks are over 100 years old and are home to some of the rarest vines in the world.
Private Bin Club members receive:
• New release Winemaker's Selection, Single Vineyard and Sacred Sites wines before the general public at pre-release prices
• 20% off standard Cellar Door prices of all other Tyrrell's wines
• Free domestic freight on orders
• Access to the members only Private Bin room
• Invitations to exclusive tastings, events and special offers
Commitment to purchase a minimum of 12 bottles per year from the Winemaker's Selection, Sacred Sites, or Single Vineyard ranges. Wines are preselected by the member and are held in reserve as a ‘standing order’ until release each year.
Standing orders may be amended at any time. Tasting dozens are also available, however their mix is predetermined by Tyrrell’s.
Red wines are released in May, and white wines are released in September.
Current Private Bin Releases
To find out more about our Private Bin Club, speak to one of our friendly customer service team by calling 1800 045 501. To become a Private Bin member, click here.