This vineyard was planted in 1908 on light sandy soils at the edge of Mary Ann’s Creek on the southern boundary of the original property. Originally known as the Long Flat vineyard, the name was changed in 2002 to Johnno’s after fifth generation family member, John Tyrrell.
|Grape Variety:||Semillon and shiraz|
|Vineyard Area:||2.06ha semillon and 0.73ha shiraz|
|Soil Type:||Alluvial sandy loam over limestone|