NSW Sales Administrator – Tyrrell’s Wines
We are seeking a self motivated, experienced Sales Administrator to provide administration support to the NSW State Sales Manager, NSW Key Accounts Manager and NSW Sales Team.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Adhoc administration support
- Daily and monthly sales report
- Assistance with tenders and submissions
- Management and creation of specific POS
- Pricing administration
- Occasional weekend and trade events
- Liaising with field sales and other company departments
The successful candidate must have advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point applications.
This role also requires good interpersonal skills, honesty and an ability to work unsupervised.
Proven experience in an administrative role and an enthusiastic interest in the wine industry or previous sales experience will be highly regarded.
Please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com