The Private Bin Wine Club was formedin 1961 by the late Murray Tyrrell to provide members with access to exclusive small production wines from our premium Hunter Valley vineyards. Today, our Private Bin wines remains true to Murray’s vision; producing only small quantities from our premium Hunter Valley vineyards when vintage allows. Six of these blocks are over 100 years old and are home to some of the rarest vines in the world.
Private Bin Wine Club members receive:
• 20% off Cellar Door prices on all Tyrrell’s wines
• Monthly eNewsletter
• Invitations to tastings and events at the winery and in major cities
• Exclusive phone and email offers
• Free freight on orders
• Access to Winemakers Selection, Single Vineyard and Sacred Sites wines before the general public
• Access to exclusive wines including Drink Now Vats
• VIP tastings for you and your guests whenever you visit us (by appointment only)
• Free bottle of premium wine on sign up (free bottle at discretion of Tyrrell’s)
• Access to the Wine Futures program
Membership of the Tyrrell’s Private Bin Wine Club requires a commitment to receiving a minimum of one dozen bottles of Tyrrell’s Winemaker’s Selection, Sacred Sites or Single Vineyard wines per year. The wines are preselected by the member and are held in reserve as a ‘standing order’
until release. Standing orders may be amended at any time. Tasting dozens are also available, however their mix is predetermined by Tyrrell’s.
Red wines are released in May, and white wines are released in September.
Current Private Bin Releases
To find our more about our Private Bin Wine Club, speak to one of our friendly customer service team by calling 1800 045 501. To register, click here.